Imprint and Legal Disclaimer
All statements on this internet site which do not refer to historical facts are forecasts for the future which offer no guarantee whatsoever with respect to future performance; they embody risks and uncertainties which include – but are not confined to – future global economic conditions, exchange rates, legal provisions, market conditions and other factors which are outside the company’s control.
Legal Disclaimer of Responsibility and Liability
Terms and Conditions
- This web site has been designed to provide general information about Autoneum and its products and services as well as financial information. The information presented here is not intended to be understood as binding offers or to provide advice or instructions on the use of the products and services supplied by the Autoneum Group. Therefore, no guarantee is made herein, especially no guarantee relating to merchantability, short deliverability, fitness for certain purposes etc. of Autoneum’s products and services. Any information contained or referenced in this web site is suitable only as an introduction to Autoneum and its products and services. For specific advice, requests, instructions etc. related to our products and services and the Autoneum Group as well as financial information Autoneum has to be contacted directly.
- We have made – and will continue to make – great efforts to provide accurate and up-to-date information. However, we make no warranty or representation, express or implied, that the information contained or referenced herein is accurate or complete. In addition, the user of this web site acknowledges that information in this web site may have been inserted incorrectly or changed by an unauthorized person. Therefore, Autoneum shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damage, inadequate, useless or disadvantageous investments or expenditure or losing transactions resulting from the use of, access of or inability to use this information. Furthermore, Autoneum shall not be liable in any way for possible errors or omissions in the contents hereof. In particular, this applies to any references to products and services supplied by the Autoneum Group as well as financial information on Autoneum.
- This web site also contains third-party information and links to other Internet sites. We take no responsibility whatsoever for such third-party information. Moreover, we have no knowledge of information contained in other Internet sites and take no responsibility whatsoever for such information.
- All photographs and information available on this webpage are, as far as possible, copyrighted. The usage / copying / distribution of these photographs and information needs prior written consent of Autoneum. “Autoneum”, the logo and all names of Autoneum products are Trademarks of Autoneum Holding AG. Systems and Innovations of Autoneum are protected by patents.
- We reserve the right to alter the content of this web site in any way, at any time, for any reason, without prior notification, and will not be liable in any way for possible consequences of such changes.
- Autoneum does not assume any liability for timely, trouble-free and uninterrupted access to its Internet pages. Autoneum declines any liability for persons, property damage or especially direct, indirect, immediate or subsequent pecuniary loss. Autoneum also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to and use of this Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from this Site.
- Autoneum is aware of the security of your private information and acts according to the Privacy Statement. (PDF)
- These therms shall be construed, enforced and performed in accordance with the substantive laws of Switzerland. The place of jurisdiction is Winterthur.
Autoneum Holding Ltd
represented by the Group Executive Board
Dr Martin Zwyssig
Dr Alexandra Bendler
Schlosstalstrasse 43 / P.O. Box