Autoneum in Numbers (2019)
55 production facilities worldwide
3 customer awards for Argentinian plant
Revenue in CHF million
Online configurator Acoustic Garage launched
Acoustic expertise for half a century in Canada
Represented in 25 countries
Innovation for e-cars: Apha-Liner
and Hybrid-Acoustics PET
EBIT margin in %
* Without one-time effects from impairment of fixed assets.
In order to expand further its existing global market and technology leadership in acoustic and thermal management solutions, Autoneum consistently implements the strategic priorities set out in the corporate strategy. The high performance culture promoted and practised at Autoneum serves here as the foundation for effective implementation and long-term corporate success.
- Tier 1 supplier for the global automotive industry
- Global presence with own plants supplemented by joint venture and license partners
- Profitable growth in all regions
- Growth financed from own cash flow
- Broad customer portfolio
- Development partner of automobile manufacturers
- Innovation leader with varied product range
- Vertical integration for competitiveness and cost efficiency
- Standardized and efficient production and business processes
- Lean structures with speedy decision-making
- Identification of potential partners across the world
- Review of consolidation opportunities
Living a High Performance Culture
A corporate strategy geared only towards economic progress cannot achieve sustained success. A motivating corporate culture targeted not just at performance but also at cohesion and employee satisfaction is an essential contributing factor to both the tangible and intangible success of a company.
Autoneum has therefore defined specific corporate values and behaviors that form the fundamental pillars of a High Performance Culture. This Autoneum culture has been developed by a global management team across all locations and divisions.
Autoneum employees live these values through their decisions and actions. This enables Autoneum to remain loyal to its principles over the long term:
Delight your customers – enjoy your work – fight for profits.
A Success Story of More Than 100 Years